Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Now that True Blood is over...don't you still need a vampire fix?

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! Well, if you have school age children, it is a happy Tuesday because school started here in Nevada yesterday and that means they aren't here at home.

Sunday was the the Season Finale of True Blood and though I have read only one other author's opinion (she also writes paranormal), and hers was scathing, I absolutely adored it. I kind of have to laugh at us paranormal authors who take what we do too seriously. We write about vampires, werewolves, faeries, zombies and what ever else goes bump in the night yet we have the audacity to criticize another show or book in our genre for being too "lowbrow"? I wasn't aware what we wrote could be considered "highbrow" at all.

Amazon
All Romance
Barnes & Noble

Anyway, that is enough of my preachy talk. I won't give away any spoilers because anyone who has HBO and an Amazon account can watch the season finale on their Fire, laptop or smart phone for free with HBO GO: an arrangement specific to HBO-Amazon customers only.

I am participating in the 99 cent Labor Day sale and as a gift to all my readers who have put up with me tirelessly, I am listing Mortal Death free from today (sometime today on Amazon but it is already 99 cents at Barnes & Noble and $1.00 at All Romance) through next Monday. If I get a ratings boost and end up on the charts, that is even better but it isn't about the money. It's a thank you gift for all my fans, new and old, who may be interested but don't want to part with or can't afford $4.99.

Thank you again and remember, I appreciate all you do. To write is a gift but to have fans is a privilege, one I never take lightly because out of all the authors out there, you chose to have me share space on your Nook, Kindle, iPad, e-Reader device with so many other talented people and I want to say THANK YOU.

I could beg and plead for reviews too but you know what? You purchasing my novel, novella or novelette is all the work you need to do. Reviews are nice but they aren't a prerequisite. You did the hard part: you took a chance on another book by me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. If you didn't, I hope you don't scratch me off your list of authors to buy books from in the future.

Again, thanks and let this be my blog post to you that no matter what you find in books I have written in the past, to leave a review is lovely but to buy my book is sublime...and personally, I prefer sublime over lovely any day of the week. Have a wonderful day and remember, the sale ends Tuesday, September 4th.




No comments: