Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

And the Winners Are...

EVERYONE!


Okay, so here goes! I know I said there would only be two winners of my brand new novella, The Cloak of Darkness, for leaving a comment but I have decided to award everyone who commented on the Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop with a copy of my novella because it's a small intimate group and I can't choose who should get a copy and who shouldn't. All you have to do is let me know what version you need and whether you own a Kindle, iPad, Nook, Sony or just a good old fashioned desk top/laptop. Or you can just let me know if you prefer mobi, ePub or PDF. For those whom I don't hear from, I will just send you a PDF copy. Thanks again for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful day!

P.S. If you have already bought The Cloak of Darkness or have the whole series already, you can opt for a copy of Mortal Death from The Vamp Saga instead. It's longer and a full length novel but hey, I'm feeling generous!

No comments: