Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sorry no Sunday Sample...

But I have better news. The Cloak of Darkness will premiere at all outlets on Tuesday or Wednesday depending upon when Barnes & Noble and Kobo get their act together. It will definitely be available at Amazon, All Romance and Smashwords though. So, here is the new cover just in case you haven't seen it.


I know I can hear the Sara Fawke-like complaints about all this money is starting to add up. If you are kind of interested but have been delaying due to well...you didn't know if I was really going to make it a series then perhaps you will want to buy the Omnibus Collection. That is what The Supernaturals Collection No. 2 will be. I have decided to combine all four novellas. That should make almost 100k worth of reading material and I will be selling it a great discount rather than if you bought them separately. Here is that cover...


Yeah, I have to be different. I decided to combine all four covers so at least if you have a Kindle Fire, Nook Color or iPad, it still shows up as a book cover as opposed to one of those Omnibus boxes that don't blend with your collection.

And no, I am not done. Along with all the other series I have going on, the Gasquet-Poitier clan's stories don't end. Nope. We revisit Julien and Martina in book five and that cover can now be revealed.


Okay, that's it for now, ladies and gentlemen. I have to finish up all my preparations. Just before I go, I will say that you can thank my good friend, author Jessica Meigs of THE best zombie series out there at the moment, The Becoming, for introducing me to 30 Seconds to Mars.

What does this have to do with my writing? Well, who the hell do you think I have been listening to? I plowed through six thousand words today to get The Cloak of Darkness finished today and they were my music selection of choice. Thank Beautiful Lie, This is War and their self-titled debut for helping me complete this project on time.

This band is so great and did I mention they have some pretty hot looking members too? I have liked J. Leto for a long time but I had no idea he was so freakin' talented. The guy can sing too! Yeah, I know they aren't new and have been out since '98 though their first album didn't come out until 2002. But sometimes I am a bit slow on the uptake and I had to lay off the Deftones as they have defined The Hart Family Saga and The Vamp Saga and most of The Supernaturals series.

Okay, I gotta go. True Blood is about to come on and I never miss an episode. Have a lovely night and have a wonderful evening.

And THANK YOU for purchasing Darkness Rising. It is selling very well as is the whole Supernaturals series. If y'all didn't read my books, I'd have no one to write for so I will be eternally grateful. ;-)

No comments: