Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wednesday Shout Out!

A friend of mine has asked me to post her new novelette on my blog in hopes of generating heat...if you are one of the people who have gone crazy over Sara and Delilah Fawkes-type billionaire erotic/erotica books then you will probably eat this one up.

Of course she isn't publishing under her real name so Selene Roseau will be yet another name to put on the proverbial map. I read it and although I have never been a fan of super short books (this one is about 10k), it did have a resolution at the end and it does seem like the author won't nickel and dime the reader to death as she plans to write a full length novel and this short story is just that...a teaser but a very satisfying one.

Okay, so that is my review and as usual, it will be located at all the usual suspects though only Smashwords and All Romance have it available at the moment. Happy Wednesday and happy reading y'all. Till next time, stay cool and don't say I never recommended any books to y'all (well, that and I did the cover so I would brag, wouldn't I)? ;-)

All Romance
Smashwords

Amazon
Barnes & Noble

No comments: