Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Darkness Awakened has arrived!

Hello and happy writer Wednesday!

Well, as you know, I promised Darkness Awakened would be released on Tuesday and it was...in some places. I am still waiting for it to be published on Amazon and Barnes & Noble but the sites it is available on now are listed below!

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
All Romance
Smashwords
Kobo

When Amazon and Barnes & Noble finally publish, I will update the buy links.

I am so excited and I really do hope people are enjoying this novella series even though it is a bit spicier than usual.

In other news, looks like Hart Attack: Book I from The Hart Family Saga will be released before the end of the month so that should satisfy my paranormal fans looking for a complete novel (and yes, at about 93k words, it is a complete work of fiction).

Okay, talk soon and happy Wednesday!

No comments: