Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Are you ready?

So much to do and so little time.

I am working my buns off today as I have not one but two new releases coming out today. They will pretty much be instantly available at All Romance and Smashwords while Barnes & Noble usually works pretty fast and I wouldn't count on them showing to Amazon before tomorrow morning!

First, the second novella in The Supernatural series is premiering! Yay. It is the story of Jolie Gasquet and Sasha Galloway. For those who read Darkness Rising, their relationship was hinted at but this is their novella and how they got together in the first place.

The Dawn of Darkness is a bit longer, 28k in length, and it will be priced at $1.99. Here is the very sexy cover you will be looking for:


I have also decided to come out with the first collection in The Supernaturals series. It will be priced ar $2.99 and won't have any excerpts to any other novels/novellas. This one will also be located everywhere and here is the snazzy new cover for the collection:


Yeah, I used different photos but they are still the same smokin' hot stories and you get them both for one low price and over two hundred pages of summer reading.

I will post the links later as they start to filter in so no worries. In the mean time, have great day and happy reading!

P.S. Due to the storms in Maryland (where my wonderful editor resides), and the damage her home sustained, Hart Attack: Book I from The Hart Family Saga won't premiere until the end of this month which makes my novel schedule something of the following:

Hart Attack: Book I (The Hart Family Saga) - July, 2012
Queen of the Immortals: Book III (The Vamp Saga) - September of 2012
Love Voodoo: Book I (DeGeneration) - October of 2012
Immortal Dawn: Book IV (The Vamp Saga) - November 2012

In the meantime, I will continue to write my novellas and then next year, I will be more focused on novellas and less on novels but I expect to release no less than at least five novels next year so all is not lost completely. ;-)

No comments: