Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Yay! Falling Into Lust has premiered!


I feel like a brand new parent! My alter-ego has completed her first novella and it has premiered ladies and gents! It is the same price regardless where you get it from and I am just so happy I could cry! If rock and roll series are your idea of good reading and you love music as much as I do, if you are a fan of the massively talented Olivia Cunning, I really think you'll like this series!

I love music and I am a huge fan of all genres but I was a rock chick growing up and I have never forgotten my roots. Selene Chardou's ego allows me to write fun, New Adult contemporary romance without all the drama and angst I put into Elle Chardou's work. If you are looking for a light romance with some steamy love scenes then try it out. I've also listed the playlist too!

P.S. All the lyrics featured in the book which are supposed to be Scarlet Fever songs were written by yours truly. I used to write poetry so it wasn't hard and actually quite fun!

P.P.S. A purchase is huge points toward that Kindle Paperwhite I'm giving away and also, don't forget to leave review if you truly like it. I do read them when I get the time. ;-)


Amazon
Barnes & Noble
AllRomance
Smashwords
Apple (still processing)

Blurb

“I’m the girl you love to hate because I always get what I want…I wanted Kasper ‘Kaz’ Gillian, rock star god, alpha male supreme and vocalist for Scarlet Fever, one of the biggest rock and roll groups of our generation but what I got was a whole lot more. I couldn’t have known we’d eventually develop feelings for one another let alone our togetherness would last more than just one night…”

This is part one of Sydney and Kaz's journey from fan-girl and rock star to something deeper and more fulfilling than either one of them could have ever imagined...

The One More Night Trilogy is a Contemporary Romance set in the world of rock and roll:
Falling Into Lust
Falling Into Us (Coming May of 2013)
Falling Into Love (Coming June of 2013)

Publisher’s Note: This is a novella length book of 32k or around 150 paperback pages. 

Although this is a three part trilogy, none of the novellas end with cliffhangers and each one is a journey into the lives of Sydney and Kaz before, during and after the Scarlet Fever World Tour.

Due to mature content, explicit language and adult situations, this novel is recommended for those 18+. 

Although this is a New Adult Contemporary Romance, all characters are over the age of twenty-one.



Falling Into Lust Playlist

“One More Night” - Maroon 5
“Stronger” – Thirty Seconds to Mars’ version (originally performed by Kanye West)
“The Dope Show” - Marilyn Manson
“Ava Adore” - The Smashing Pumpkins
“Closer” - Nine Inch Nails
“Ready to Go” - Republica
“6 Underground” - Sneaker Pimps
“Personal Jesus” - Depeche Mode
“Free Fallin’” - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
"So Cruel" - U2
“Savin’ Me” - Nickelback
“Hurricane” - Sixty Seconds to Mars
“Trippin' On a Hole in a Paper Heart” - Stone Temple Pilots
“Complicated” - Rihanna
“Love Bites” - Def Leppard
“Scar Tissue” - Red Hot Chili Peppers
“Darling Nikki” - Foo Fighters’ version (originally by Prince and the Revolution)
“Tonight I'm Fucking You” - Enrique Iglesias feat Ludacris
“Rock Star” - Nickelback
“Little Bad Girl” - David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris
“Digital Bath” - Deftones

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and happy reading!

No comments: