Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Coming by the end of the month...

I have been doing this whole e-book thing almost a month and the only thing it has convinced me of is nothing helps sales like more books. I was going to pace the novellas coming out but as they are completed (they just have to be edited), there is no reason to speed up the process and have them come out every two weeks, or even every week. The only snag is June since I will be France the whole time and I work on two different laptops. My netbook is easier for me to write on but I need my 15 inch to do editing and it has an official "Word" version (as opposed to just Open Office).

So, without further ado, I will release The Hook Up: Book Two before Memorial Day (I leave on the 29th so that gives me plenty of time and as the cover has been completed, it's only a matter of re-editing and proof reading). I didn't want to seem like a rank amateur and churn out copies of rubbish; badly edited and barely proof-read novellas which everyone would complain about quality but at the same time, I no longer have school as the semester is over and I just can't stay on the writer's boards as they are much too depressing. It's better if I were to actually do something with my time (especially since I can't write at the moment).

TBP series is draining all my time and energy and until it's finished and completely published, I highly doubt much will be done on my current novel. This makes me a bit upset as I want to write but at the same time, there is so much that needs to be done and the most important issue is to get myself noticed and to be out there.

I've had my first interview and I love it so much, I am giving a shout-out to the blogger, Nadine. Here's the link: http://www.indieebooks.blogspot.com/. I was interviewed on Friday so I'm below the Osama Bin Laden book. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.