Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Beta Readers Needed!

I usually don't do this and I have heard from quite a few authors it is a bad idea but sometimes, I do what I want anyway! 

I need at least five serious beta readers who are avid readers and don't mind explicit sex, some violence, dubious consent, domination, submission, m/f/m or m/f. If I have to explain the last two to you then you probably wouldn't be a good fit. It would really help me if you love to read as much as I do and don't mind giving your opinion once you are finished.

You will be reading an ARC of a novel so that means there will be some spelling and/or grammatical errors though there shouldn't be many as they will be polished before the final product hits the shelves.

You are free to live anywhere in the world as long as you can read fluent English, we're good. The novel will be available in mobi, ePub and PDF only.

Please email me HERE for further instructions. SERIOUS readers only, please. Thank you and have a wonderful week!


No comments: