Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Interview with the talented Joshua Mays!

Hey people, sorry this is so late but I was locked out of my account again. No worries this time as I am going to get some temporary codes for the time being just in case this happens again. It's getting to be a bit wearisome to tell you the truth! Oh yeah, last night, I had my first dream in French so I am definitely getting used to being over here. Too bad I have less than three weeks left! LOL... Okay, without further ado, here is my interview with the very talented Joshua Mays, writer of the first of a three part series by the name of Terra Incognita. It sounds like a real page turner and it has been my pleasure to interview such a wonderful and amazing author! Enjoy... ;-)

1)         If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?
If I was an animal, I'd be a fox. I like to think of myself as swift and cunning and willing to do anything to save myself when cornered. These aren't always good qualities, but they have their uses in my life. Some might think that by choosing the fox I'm being over generous, but there are other animals I'd much rather be, like the owl, wise and contained.

2)         What is your favorite color?
I'd have to pick green because it’s the color of my eyes. Well, my eyes are actually hazel, but that’s close enough to green for me. When I was in high school, I had a severe issue with envy and I always related the color green with that. It became something of an ongoing joke every time I looked in the mirror.

3)         What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
You’d actually find a good bit. We just went grocery shopping and have plenty to eat. We bought all the staples, but we still had pizza for dinner. Mmm Pizza hut pan pizza; supreme, sans mushrooms, add tomatoes; divine.

4)         If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. With whom would it be?
I really don’t know how to answer this. There are a ton of people throughout history that I would love to meet, but I don’t think I’d be down for trading places with them. Even with my favorite authors, I have trouble answering this. If I had to choose, it would be Aleister Crowley. He had a pretty amazing life filled with adventure and learning. Plus, I really enjoy the time period he was from.

5)         What was the last movie you went to see?
X-men: New Class. This movie, despite its flaws was very good. I have always been a huge X-men fan, so this movie really hit close to home for me. There are scenes in it that are pretty bad, but the ambience and power of the characters is enough to keep you going till the very end.

6)         If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be?
This is an easy one. I’d be Conan from the stories of Robert E Howard. Imagine being the perfect ideal of the machismo male. Adventure and discovery at your fingertips, women falling at your heels, and being the man you are, you always manage to overcome any obstacle in your way. Like I said, easy.

8)         If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Rebel rouser: a true story of debauchery, debasement, detachment, and other ideals of dysfunction.

9)         If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?
My girlfriend says mashed potatoes, she will not getting sex tonight!
10)       If you were a car, what kind would you be?
I’d be the bat mobile because being lactose intolerant; I usually have fire coming out of my backside!

11)        What kind of people do you dislike?
I’m a bit of a misanthrope so this list could go on and on, but right now I have it narrowed down. I currently hate bicyclists who ride on the roads, modern artists, and parasites who manipulate the government to pay for their lives. I think its best for everyone’s sake if I don’t go into details on why.
12)       How many close friends do you have?
I have about 6 or se7en close friends that I try and keep good standings with. I tend to be intense and overbearing which makes it hard for me not to seem like a complete asshole. “I don’t know it’s just the way that I am”

My links









No comments: