Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Monday, October 15, 2012

A few changes in the Book Schedule...

After a very successful and very fun blog hop, I thought I should update my book release schedule. I need to update them in the tab section as well but I have been spending a lot of time revamping old books, writing new ones and generally being my own one person business. I need an assistant (and should be getting one too) but until then, here is the schedule:

October
Cling to Darkness (The Supernaturals)

November
Atonement, A Novel (The Atonement series) Contemporary Romance
Killing Desire (The Ties That Bind Trilogy) 

December
Queen of the Immortals
The Dusk of Darkness (The Supernaturals)

As you can see, the list is a bit thin on the ground but it is a lot of long hours working on two full length novels at once and as you can see, I am drifting more and more towards contemporary romance/romantic suspense.

Does that mean I won't be doing paranormal? I will still write paranormal but it will take a backseat to my contemporary romance and romantic suspense books. As you can see, nothing much changes. My stories will be as edgy as ever (if not edgier) and I will still write books that some people will love and others will lament is "throwaway garbage their fourteen year old could defecate out in five minutes". 

I do this because I LOVE writing and the fans I've made along the way. The money is nice but without you gals and guys to read my material, this wouldn't be nearly as fun to do. Thank you again for all your support and have a wonderful week!

BONUS: Leave a comment telling me which book you are looking forward to the most and I will send you a free novella of your choice! Don't forget to leave an email address and tell me whether you have a Kindle, Nook, iPad or other type of e-reader device!


No comments: