Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Sale & Some great paranormal reads I've discovered!

Hello people and happy Friday!


Just in case you don't know, I am participating in a great sale for the weekend: the St Patrick's Day Blowout Bonanza, which features Death Lair for the bargain basement price of 99 cents! In case you want to see what else is on offer, look here: http://davidgaughran.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/st-patricks-day-blowout-30-great-books-by-26-authors-reduced-to-99c/!



Death Wish is also on sale for $2.99 the whole weekend as well with a brand new cover and a revamped look at Amazon only!


In case you already have my books and are looking for some other paranormal rreads, I have read and rated these all highly as some great way to spend your money:




What am I reading now?


I thank these great writers as they have given me a break from mystery, thrillers and horror for the moment. What are you reading right now and what would you recommend?

No comments: