Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Undertow Premieres soon!


I haven't done a lot of updating because all my work has gone in to getting this book out on time. It should premiere at the end of the month and I am doing an Orangeberry Book Blast in early February to get the word out and also have people add it to their Goodreads list.




I have had a lot of people ask about Only Love (The Atonement series) and this book will premiere before the end of February so please be patient because I will not disappoint. I am so sorry it is taking me so long but I have bit off more than I can chew when I got the burst of inspiration for Undertow. I do believe it is a great book in its own right and will definitely keep people's attention until the second novel premieres.

Thanks again for being so patient. In the mean time, I will be sharing reviews with what I am reading and I will post the Goodreads links as soon as I can do them so you can add these upcoming books to your TBR list.

Last but not least, Queen of the Immortals will premiere at the end of February, beginning of March. I know there are dedicated vampire fans out there who are looking forward to it. It has been edited and I just need to finish up the cover.

Until next time, have a wonderful day and happy reading!


No comments: