Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!






To all the people who follow my blog, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope you are spending time with your family but I also wanted to let you know that if you need any books to fill your Kindles, iPad or Nook (including family members who might need to fill theirs), here are some sequels to expect in the beginning of the New Year!



Comes out the second week of January!

Don't forget to read the two novels that precede it:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble


AND
Amazon

Barnes & Noble
There is also another surprise because I have another New Adult novel premiering before the end of the January called Undertow. I'm not sure if it will be a series but as of right now, I am writing it as a stand alone book. If the readers request a sequel then I would love to do it but I don't plan for it to be a series. That cover will be revealed within the next couple of weeks but until then, you'll just have to wonder what that novel is going to be about!



Comes out the second week of February!

Don't forget to read the novel that precedes it:



Until the next week, enjoy the time you get to spend with your family and friends. This time only comes around once a year and it is sacred. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and if you aren't religious at all, then look at this as a day to spend with your loved ones and more than that, a time of reflection on a year's past. Next Tuesday, it will be the first day of 2013 and what a year that will be! 

Thanks again for following my blog and thank you again for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me! I am extremely grateful to have fans at all and believe me, as long as you keep reading, I will keep writing!


Thank YOU!!!!!! 

Thank YOU!!!!!! 

&

Thank YOU!!!!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatis his name? I mean the guy who is naked above???? please tell me!!! PLEASEEEEE

Anonymous said...

I wanna know his name!!!!