Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Monday, December 26, 2011

And the winners are...


Congratulations to the following:


Tawn is Talking
Cherry Blossom
Linda Henderson

Special Mention goes to the following:
Sonia (MamaElk)

Sonia bought Death Wish: Book I (The Vamp Saga) so I am gifting her the other novels in the Paranormal Gift Basket.

All winners will receive an email from me with the Smashwords links and codes for the books they have won. Smashwords has e-books in ALL formats so whether you have a Kindle or a Sony or a Nook, they have your e-book format of choice!

Thank you everyone to entered and all winners will be enrolled for the grand prize of the Kindle Fire in the Holiday Hop Blog. 

If there are any questions or concerns, please leave a comment. I am so grateful for all the new readers I have acquired and I hope you continue to follow my crazy sexy cool journey no matter where it leads me.


Danielle


PostScript: The winner with the email address for the following need to provide *working* email addresses to redeem their prizes: 
mammaelk1113@gmail.com

Please provide them before the end of the day or you will forfeit your prizes and new winners will be chosen on Tuesday, December 27, 2011. Thank you!

No comments: