Go to www.novels that rock.weebly.com for the latest Informatio!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Feel the (zombie) love!

Well, it isn't often I get to talk about doing promotion extravaganzas but I had two very cool shoutouts by two amazing authors this week on their blog and I thought I would share it with you all.


If you have never explored Lizzy Ford's Guerrilla Wordfare blog then perhaps now is the time to do it. I did a guest post for her on February 15th talking about how women need a little zombie love too. Check it out here:  http://www.guerrillawordfare.com/2012/02/guest-post-can-women-enjoy-zombies-too-by-danielle-blanchard/.


Then, if that wasn't awesome enough, my friend, Shea MacLeod, mentioned my book on her Fantastical Friday post along with Betty White and PJ Jones's Driving me Nuts. That post can be found here: http://sheamacleod.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/fantastical-friday-betty-white-garth-vader-and-still-more-zombies/.


I don't brag too often but that was actually quite awesome as it happened all in one week. Plus, those who are looking for great author blogs ought to really sign up and join these blogs (if you don't belong to them already) because they are awesome.


Thanks again and happy Friday! Remember what my motto is: life is too short to spend your time reading bad books! ;-)

No comments: